Terms & Conditions
Payment Terms and Conditions
- Pre-payment by credit card or payment to our office is accepted as confirmation of your booking.
- All transactions are conducted in New Zealand Dollars (NZD). Due to exchange rate fluctuations, at times there may be some variance in the amounts refunded compared to the amount initially charged. Fiordland Jet Ltd is not liable for these variances or any subsequent credit card/bank charges relating to these transfers to customer’s accounts.
- Fiordland Jet Ltd reserves the right to cancel parking and alter parking prices at any time.
- In the event of a cancellation or amendment to your booking, notification period is in NZ time (NZST).
- All cancellations require written notice 7 days prior to check-in date for a full refund
- All refunds are less 3% for cancellation and processing fees.
- There are no refunds for cancellations within 7 days of check-in date – this includes track/tour cancellations due to weather
- ‘1 Night/Day’ of parking begins at 06:00 through 20:00 the following day. You must vacate Safer Parking before 20:00 on your check-out date or pay for another night’s stay.
- Access Tags may be picked up the day prior to check-in at no additional cost.
Carpark Terms and Conditions
By entering the car park, you agree to the terms and conditions set out in this agreement.
If you do not accept this agreement, do not enter the carpark.
- This agreement applies from the moment you drive your vehicle into this car park, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You hereby also bind the owner of the vehicle you are driving to all these conditions and warrant your authority to do so.
- You must comply with all rules or directions displayed in the car park, and with New Zealand road rules.
- You must not obstruct other persons or vehicles using the car park, nor abandon the vehicle.
- You must not park in any area marked “reserved”, “no parking”, or in a “mobility bay”, unless authorised to do so or holding a mobility window pass.
- You may only park in the car park for the period you have booked and that has been confirmed by Fiordland Jet Limited or its agents’.
- Your vehicle must have a current warrant of fitness and registration, be roadworthy, and be able at all times to be driven under its own power and not present any danger or risk to other vehicles or persons or the car park.
- If you or your vehicle are in breach of this agreement, you have parked unlawfully, and you agree that:
- You are liable for any costs and expenses incurred by us to enforce payment of the sums owing by you.
- In the event that your credit-card transaction declines or dishonours, we reserve the right to re-process the transaction at a later date, and we reserve the right to charge an additional fee of $30 in respect of our administrative costs in doing so.
- You must return your access tag into the collection box at the conclusion of your booking period, or by mail within 14 business days of your check-out date; if your access tag is lost or damaged, you will pay $50 for its replacement costs.
- You are liable for any damage to the car park caused by you or your vehicle.
- We cannot guarantee the security of your vehicle or its contents.
- We accept no liability for any claim by you or any other person, including (but not limited to) any claim for loss or damage to your vehicle, or to the contents of your vehicle.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you leave enough time to acquire your access tag and get to and from Safer Parking; we are not responsible for any loss incurred if you miss your excursion, tour or form of transport, even if the delay is due to our action or inaction.
- You agree to indemnify us in respect of any claim made against us arising from your use of the car park or the use of the car park by anyone else acting on your instructions or under your authority.
- You must provide us with your full name and address if asked. You agree that we may obtain the name and address of the owner of the vehicle from the motor vehicle register and pass this information to third parties for the purposes of debt recovery in accordance with these conditions.
- If we fail to act or pursue any right or remedy available to us, this will not in any way prejudice our right to exercise that or any other right or remedy.
- No one is authorised to amend these conditions on our behalf.
- This agreement shall be subject solely to New Zealand law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.
- “claim” includes any claim for damage, loss or compensation; and any demand, remedy, liability or action.
- “damage” includes direct, indirect, consequential and special damage
- “vehicle” is the vehicle parked at Safer Parking and includes its accessories and contents
- “we” and “us” means Fiordland Jet Limited, and includes all Fiordland Jet Ltd employees, agents and independent contractors
- “you” includes the driver, owner, and passengers of the vehicle parked at Safer Parking.
NOTE: WE RECOMMEND THAT APPROPRIATE TRAVEL AND CONTENTS INSURANCE BE CONSIDERED.
All other enquiries phone Fiordland Jet’s Safer Parking at 0800 253 826 or +64 3 280 0593